This is a major part of the
Festival, and will take on a feeling of a symposium itself.
We want to create and educate...from the garage and from
inside the digital paradigm shift
we want to BRAINSTORM NEW
IDEAS...and see if we can create while we educate...
We'll add many panel and subject
over the coming months. Some will be created around
the individuals that we bring to these discussions and talks
with them prior to the festival, so as to create subjects
relevant to them, and from suggestions in our festival
social networking system...
Some of these will take on the
boundary of the panel itself, many will be
discussed inside a number of panels
and some panels will discuss a
number of these realms of thought.
Sample areas of discussion.
1. From Counter Culture to
Cyberculture with Fred Turner
2. Music, hippies and hackers in
the Valley of Silicon...
3. Celebrities and Stars aligning
with the tech start ups
4. What is evolving next in the
digital and social media future?
5. The History and Future of
6. Soundtrack music & rights, "fair
use" and documentaries in the Digital Age
7. Disruptive vs. Constructive
regarding Traditional Media
and New Media...
8. Programming the Internet
Help Mother Earth
9. User generated multimedia
10. Entertainment and Social
11. Evolution of Music Videos to
DVDs to VOD and after...
12. A Filmless and Tapeless Media
13. Distribution in the Digital
14. How can "film" festivals
change to become relevant in the
"digital" age? Where do the 4,000+ film festival
evolve to now?
15. The role of Venture Capital
Firms and Angel Investors in
New Media Content
16. The multi-screen market place
17. The Evolution of
Social and Global TV
Marshall McLuhan said about Paradigm Shifts...
the time one notices a